Ticket #1381 (closed defect: fixed)
CAI302 IGC Download file name wrong (2 issues)
|Reported by:||RobD||Owned by:||RobD|
Description (last modified by RobD) (diff)
1) The valicam2.exe program distributed by Cambridge (available on IGC website) that validates CAI302 IGC files does not recognize the "long" file name format for IGC files. Currently XCSoar creates the CAI IGC file in the "long" file name format so the validcam2.exe utility does not work. (simple workaround is to rename the file.) XCSoar should create the CAI IGC file names in the "short" format.
2) the date in the CAI IGC file filename is incorrect -- it uses the date the file was downloaded when it creates the filename. It should use the date of the flight.
- Owner changed from max to RobD
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to fixed