Ticket #1277 (closed enhancement: fixed)
Custom flarm location
|Reported by:||scottp||Owned by:||hjr|
Add to interface appearance the ability to move the "FLARM radar" to another location. The info boxes and FLARM are more important than the map. Knowing bearing, distance to turn, current climb, average climb. So the FLARM radar could easily go over the map.
The new Interface Appearance moves the boxes, which would solve my problem, as the radar stays on the right, except that there is no other option (other than right) for Vario Needle.
- Status changed from accepted to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
comment:10 Changed 15 months ago by hjr
- Keywords manual added
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 6.0 to 6.3
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Milestone changed from XCSoar 6.2 to XCSoar Manual
comment:11 Changed 15 months ago by hjr
- Owner changed from scottp to hjr
- Status changed from reopened to assigned