Ticket #110 (assigned enhancement)
Wind: Addition to Set Wind Dialog
|Reported by:||kabmorgan@…||Owned by:|
Could the Set Wind dialog be expanded to perform the following function?
I would like to be able to enter OAT, true heading, and IAS and have XCSoar
calculate the wind.
Given the above, and using baro or gps height XCSoar could calculate the
vector relative to the air. Knowing the ground track and speed the wind could
This would be very useful in wave with systems where zig-zag wind is not
- Priority changed from high to low
- Summary changed from Feature Request - Addition to Set Wind Dialog to Addition to Set Wind Dialog
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Version 5.0.9 Beta deleted
- Milestone set to Release 6.0 Alpha
- Summary changed from Addition to Set Wind Dialog to Wind: Addition to Set Wind Dialog